Do you need a Legionella risk assessment in Addlestone? We are local and would love to help!
Legionellosis is the term given to the dangerous and potentially fatal Pneumonia illness that is caused by the Legionella bacteria. Legionella bacteria can be found within the water systems of commercial buildings, which created a hazardous threat to life within the work place.
Here at Albert Victoria we offer domestic and commercial Legionella Risk Assessment services which include assessment, work action and management. Our experienced water management team specialise in assisting commercial property stakeholders in managing the most common risk areas within their premises including:
• Cooling systems
• Wash systems
• Air conditioning systems
• Spa pools
• Hot and cold water systems
• Cooling tower systems
• Evaporative condensers
The Legionella Risk Assessment for Addlestone service which Albert Victoria offers home-owners and businesses in and around the local area includes inspection and subsequent evaluation of on-premises water systems and their sources, which could potentially cause an outbreak within the working area. The process involves:
• The latest surveying techniques and documenting the current condition of the present commercial water systems
• Full Assessment to clarify and confirm if the water systems are hygienic and compliant with Water Supply Regulations (1999)
• Professional created and detailed schematics recorded and produced on autoCAD
• Thermo-assessment and evaluation of whether water temperatures are sufficient for Legionella control
Has your commercial premises been unoccupied during the Covid19 outbreak? Non-usage of water systems can increase Legionella Bacteria risk levels. Call us today on 01279442032 for more information!
Thank you for using Albert Victoria to search for a Legionella Risk Assessment in Addlestone. We offer the following additional property services which may be useful to you also: